I just wanted to quickly vent about how much the World Internet Summit (WIS) in Dallas sucks. I mean, REALLY sucks.
Alright, by my second day of the World Internet Summit in Dallas (pretty much a marketing seminar) and I am thinking it’s ridiculous. Let me just list the complications I’ve already encountered up to this point.
- I got in an argument with the wife JUST to go to the World Internet Summit. I promised her I’d leave at 4PM on October 31st to be back for our daughter’s first Holloween. She finally agreed even though I’d be gone 13 hours a day.
- I was now down $197 just to show up for the 4-day event. And oh, it’s about 35 minutes away.
- I’m finally here and I’m just surrounded by a bunch of “newbies” who know nothing about making money on the internet.
- And get this, 95% of everything the speakers were teaching I already knew! I was literrally saying what it is before it’s even on the power point presentation.
- Then I got in an another argument with the wife just to be at Nikhil Parekh’s session – he makes $3.3 million with affiliate marketing – because his session started at 4 and ended at 5:30. See my problem?
- I was at least able to bring my brother as a guest and since I left early, I had to leave him behind. His girlfriend was suppose to pick him up – guess what, she screwed up and didn’t. That means *I* had to go pick him up… at 8PM.
- Just when I thought it can’t get any worse… I get pulled over for speeding! Yeah, I was doing 52 in a 35 mph zone. Thing is, I was going the flow of traffic! Go figure! I had JUST turned from exiting the highway and was just keeping up with everyone else. I just happened to be the last person. Didn’t matter, I was pulled over.
Alright, so how do you think I’m feeling so far about the World Internet Summit and learning about a business making money online?
Not very good is it?
What if I told you’d I’d be more than happy to pay $10,000 just to experience the same thing? No kidding. I’d be willing to pay $10,000 even knowing that I’d go through all the crap. Even knowing that I might already know a bunch of stuff the speakers are teaching.
Let me tell you why.
The benefit of actually being at the World Internet Summit is more than what money can buy – it’s life changing. In fact, it’s even better than receiving a $100,000 check.
- So what if I argued with the wife? We got over it. We came to an agreement.
- So what if I was down $197? I was able to bring my little brother for free AND I made enough affiliate sales to make a profit! So I really got to go for free.
- Above all, my younger brother is so excited about it and he looks up to me even more now after realizing that I know what I’m talking about when it comes to marketing on the internet. Money CANNOT buy that! Seriously.
- So what if I argued with the wife again. I actually later came to terms with myself and made myself a better person. I’d get philosophical if I go into detail so we’ll just skip that.
- So what if I got pulled over? I actually got away with just a verbal citation. What a rush! I haven’t been pulled over in over 7 years… and I’m only 25!
- Even though I really do know the majority of what the speakers were saying I cannot pay enough money JUST to shake their hand, JUST to talk to them and ask them for one-on-one advice, JUST to take a picture with them and JUST to be able to network with other people there.
- The majority of the attendees may be newbies, but that’s how it all started. The millionaires today started as newbies and with good JVs they grew more than they ever dreamed or imagined.
- I’m actually meeting with Stephen Pierce tomorrow in the VIP lounge to discuss my current business, Fair Ads Network. Money just cannot buy that. And if it does, it would certainly be more than I can afford. I’m sure I’ll get to do even more.
Let’s say you know NOTHING about making money on the internet. I tell you what, they REALLY CAN teach you to become an expert and earning money online in just 4 days rather than spending years learning what they learned. All the speakers combined earn more than $250,000,000 a year – literally on autopilot! Wouldn’t you like to know what they do differently?
I know they can because I’m doing it and they’re teaching it. I just can’t teach and these guys can REALLY teach. So if I were you, I’d make EVERY effort to make it to the next World Internet Summit.
These speakers include: Tom Hua, Brett McFall, Stephan Pierce, Sean Roach, Stacy Repchuk, Bill Walsh, Nikhil Parekh, Marc Harty, Dr. Mike Woo-Ming, Matt Bacak, Brian “Koz” Kozobucki, Michael Koenigs, Jeff Crilley and Adam Ginsberg.
Here are some pictures I got to take with the speakers:
I think it’s something special we all should do from time to time.